Six sentence Sunday is lots of fun. I love sharing little snippets of my WIP, DWARFED, but since the snippets I’ve been posting don’t really tell much about the characters, I’ve decided spend the next few Saturdays posting five facts about the characters and locations.
To kick things off, I’m introducing my main character, Grace Sullivan.
- Prior to the start of the story, Grace traveled with the Renaissance Faire. She worked as the Faire’s court jester.
- When she’s stressed or emotional, Grace lapses into Shakespearean English. An example of this can be found here.
- Grace aspires to become a Las Vegas illusionist.
- Grace has a genetic condition called Achodroplastic dwarfism and at sixteen, stands 4’2”.
- If Grace had a superpower it would be the ability to remove the sensation of sadness from others, absorbing it into herself.
photo courtesy of Flicker.com