Monday, January 28, 2013
Re-Introducing Myself Blog Hop
Today is the day of the reintroduce yourself blog hop. Anyone interested in participating or learning more can check out the details here.
My reintroduction will be short, mostly because I'm running way behind on a work project right now. Hopefully I'll be be able to check out the other participant's intros later tonight, as well as catch up on my Six Sentence Sunday pals posts from yesterday.
1. Right now I mostly write web site content and other copywriting type stuff. While not my dream job, it's better than some other options.
2.I'm also an aspiring novelist. I've written some YA manuscripts, and am just now starting to do some research for an adult historical novel.
3. I have two horses-Nagg and Dilemma, plus my heart belongs to a pretty terrific gelding, Spooner. My world revolves around these three critters.
4. I feel extremely blessed to have grown up on a small farm.I feel sorry for those who didn't. City kids just don't know what they missed out on.
5. I love to read and will read just about anything. Exceptions to that include Steinbeck and Dostoyevsky, who I find incredibly dull.
6. While I was active in agriculture growing up, I moved away from it for a few years, recently I've found my interest re-stirring, and I've started to pay attention to the agavocacy movement. It interests me that I've become fascinated in areas of agriculture that previously failed to captivate me.
7. I prefer moonlight to sunshine, and summer to winter.
8. During my 4-H and FFA days I showed market hogs, and have recently found myself daydreaming about the possibility of having a small herd.